We bring 30+ years' of experience to the table
Frode Lundsten, Managing partner, founder
Frode has vast experience with strategic business development of complex products and services, traditional, digital or hybrid business models, strategy consulting, and sales development with a special focus on value creation and the forming of result oriented sales cultures.
He applies an analytic and commercial approach to complex problems and dilemmas that results in business ideas that are transformed into a growth strategy, commercial concepts and action plans that improve the company’s competitive edge, market positioning and strategic agility.
Frode has many years of experience, where 11 years were abroad in USA and South America, within management and development of technical oriented companies from multinational corporates (e.g. A.P. Moller-Maersk) to smaller, family owned companies (e.g. BM Group).
Frode holds a BA Econ, Georgetown University; MBA, Henley Management College; and Executive Education, INSEAD.
Frode is experienced in setting the right team for the project. The team can be interim managers, sweat equity partners or consultants depending on the project and its nature.
Our portfolio companies
- Kadaver ApS - Omni Channel, Advertising Industry
- BM Group I/S - Industrial B2B selling, Metal Industry
- Marine Bubble Flow R&D - Portfolio Management. Marine Industry
- DMO Guru ApS - Cloud Services, Network Marketing Industry
- The Vintage Community - Circular economy, Retail industry
- MedHub IVS - Wearables, Medical industry (participated in DTU Tech Challenge 2016 program)
- Straxfix.Technology IVS - Medical device, Medical Industry (participated in DTU Tech Challenge 2016 program)
- Contact us to discuss how we can help your company create growth